Thursday, July 17, 2008

Japanese Class

Yea recently i took up japanese class in my University. First lesson is yesterday where we learn all the characters in Hiragana but we wouldnt be learning katakana cause this is only level 1 xD.



Now im sitting inside our Uni's language lab where they have program to let us practise our speaking. And currently the lecturer is sitting just infront of me so I have to be careful when typing this blog.. Lolx..



Just now when we just came in our lecturer ask us to write out all the characters of Hiragana and i only manage to list out 16 =.=



Wish me luck lar cause next week all the lesson will be conducted ONLY in japanese and the marks will be counted in my CGPA..



Gotta continue my practise already the lecturer is coming towards my direction already bye bye~!!



* this blog is completed 1 day after i started it because the lecturer suddenly said, ' Hah! Surf internet lar, semua turn off computer kita jumpa minggu depan. INgat tau, minggu depan semua kelas dalam japanese' ( im DEAD )

Credits,
- Hone Shern for pinjam-ing me his newly bought 3k laptop to finish my blog =)

2 comments:

  1. wah~ japanese class is compulsory?? counted in CGPA tim? @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope..

    can take other course as long as ur university requirement reaches 15 units if im not mistaken = =

    ReplyDelete