Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Result

I stared at the screen with my angka giliran and IC number already typed in..

Just couldn't find the courage to click the

'Semak keputusan' button..

After awhile..

decided to click on it..

and the result popped out~

Tahniah~

Anda gagal Tech E anda..

*claps* *cheers* *drums*

Yay..

Congratulation to myself =)

How pathetic to get myself screwed up...

Forget bout dreaming already...

I lost my right to do so..

failing a subject means my pointer wouldn't be any higher than last sem's

which itself is pathetic..

Anyway..

I'm congratulating myself for failing a subject for the 2nd successive semester..

Perhaps I can get a Hat-trick next sem?

Hahahaha~

How pathetic..

Don't feel sorry for me

Don't feel bad for me

Don't pity me

Instead,

Laugh at me,

Look down on me,

Pei Si me,

Step me,

Pui me,

I deserved it..

thank kew~ =D

12 comments:

  1. hi,i lulus bersyarat my tech e.can shake hand le.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy....
    dont give up...
    all the best to u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gagal..

    F..

    not P*..

    i more geng.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also gt 1 P*..zzz..
    sianz nia..

    ReplyDelete
  5. last sem i oso got 1 F oh.walau arrrr.this sem got 2 sub P*.wakau.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 有进步!!!一分耕耘,一份收获啊!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. daydreamer,

    u win -.-

    yeastyip,

    where's the improvement? i dont see any..

    anonymous,

    P* dont hao lian -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha..

    dai sei tio ban~

    wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. aiya..i teacher Lee giv u some gold word,
    失败乃兵家常事..

    ReplyDelete
  10. paiseh is “胜败乃兵家常事”
    hehe...
    u wan us pui u,well..PUI !!

    ReplyDelete