Thursday, July 23, 2009

迎新夜 @ Malam Bersama Pelajar Baru PBTHUSMKKJ

I hate being treated like a VIP

I hate sitting on those special chairs

I hate accompanying VIPs around and around..

I hate looking at people shouting and yelling yet I can't join in the fun..

Simply sitting there like a dummy..

Acting high class and formal simply DON'T suit me..

All those protocols, rules.. Ah.. to hell with it!

Anyways, thanks to everyone's effort..

Today's night is considered successful..

Except that we had to SS *syok sendiri*,

simply due to the DULLness of the juniors..

To any juniors who read this..

Your batch simply SUCK!

You people don't even know how to enjoy.. *pat on my forehead*

Instead, you guys just sit there..

Clapping..

Fantastic!

Magnificent!

Bravo!

Excellent!

Aiseh..

You think you see opera harh?

p/s : deepest apology to everyone whom I turn down their request to attend tonight's event..

4 comments:

  1. yalo.. dumb juniors!!
    william ,we wan kfc..no..pizzahut..no no no....let's make it at TAO'S for qing gong yan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if we had a bigger budget,

    why not? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahfei here.. sabar.//

    ReplyDelete