Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Small Pig's Story - One Night in TaO

Hi all~
I'm Lau, the one and only Lau Joo Hao
and
I'm from USM Nibong Tebal


And this is my story when I visit Tao yesterday night~

This is my appetizer~
2 rolls of bbq chicken~


Let's get the ball rolling~
I eat!


And eat!


It's bone lickin good =)


I eat some more~


Eh dumb ! You pay rm50 to ss?
I eat lagi!


yeah I get rewarded for my hard work~
A cup of honeydew ice cream~
Yummy!


Ah! Pang Kang!
kimochi~~ ^^


The bill is here~
Look at my sad face T_T

7 comments:

  1. he dont look sad leh anyway...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~
    din ajak me go also..
    heartless friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bobo, he is sad! =p

    datuk, i got call loh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...Y just took small pig picture lol....
    haha..where is ur pic ler???
    "william"...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 衰仔,独乐乐是死罪来……

    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮鄙视你!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol tsuki...
    cun imagine u will do this pose oso..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. jamie, no body wan take picture~ all bz eat =(

    ct, -.- wo kan chuo ni le~

    bobo, same same lo

    ReplyDelete