Saturday, February 20, 2010

E.L.E.P.H.A.N.T


To celebrate this year's CNY,

my daddy brought us and our relatives to visit some rather special friend's place,

because instead of the usual red decoration,

they prefer to be green in colour~

and since we arrived too early in the morning, there we are waiting at the entrance of the administration office ='(

baby elephant greeting us =D

shhh, no peeping =p

and TA DA~ there's me feeding granny elephant~

and seriously feeding elephant by putting the food into it's big mouth is DAM scary

and guess what? I managed to do it ^^v

and ter-touch the giant's tongue in the process and it was like eeeewwwwwwwww~~

SALIVA!


After that, the first 120 visitors are allowed to ride on granny elephant =D

and god it is the best thing I've ever had till now!

And this new experience is worth every bit if it, as shown by my lil cousin on the picture above

=)

visit here for more info

2 comments: