Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Language 是 Bahasa

Language is a tool that connects people along..

I've seen people boosting around saying :

I can speak 16 different types of language!

French, English, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Catalan bla bla bla..

But so what?

You can only speak one language at a time!

I have one living of example where he can speak multiple* language at a time
*sorry no exact amount available because i dont speak 16 languages*

Well maybe that's the effect of being too good in each and every language you learn?

I wonder.. o.o?

' the more language you know, the more people you can connect with'
*the above statement is true if and only if you don't speak with people using >3 language at a time*

And guess what?

I'm proud to be a Malaysian because the education system here only taught me 3 languages!

Malaysia Boleh!

3 comments:

  1. LOL mayb he's a fantastic learner of languages, but absolutely not a fantastic teacher of anything XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's both a fantastic learner and speaker..

    too fantastic till noobs like us dont understand wtf is he trying to say

    btw he's a good teacher, just that we dont speak multiple languages like him =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love languages! I speak 3 fluently plus I know a lot and could communicate on a few others too.

    Nice blog, and "malaysia boleh!" whatever that means ;)

    ReplyDelete