Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

Never once do I believe that such beauty exist in this world,

nor do I believe that love at first sight is possible,

but everything change when I met you,

your beauty is simply incomparable,

and for once,

I do believe that love at first sight does exist,

for days I've been watching you from afar,

with the beast within me urging to selfishly make you as my own,

but still,

I do not processes the courage to do so,

for I knew that sin must be committed to own you,

But one day, the chain guarding the inner beast of mine snapped,

and I can hold back no longer,

thus,

I forcefully drag you into my room,

before forcefully stripping you,

layer,

by layer,

till none is left except your inner beauty.

and there you are,

lying there,

helpless,

and there's no turning back now.

But before I could savage you further,

the door swing wide open,

with a familiar figure standing there,

mouth held wide open,

SHOCKED!

a few minutes passes by before she managed to break her silence,

'WIILIAM TAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY TEACHERS' DAY HAMPER?'

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha... must you teat ir layer by layer? RIP the top off then get the goodies UNDERNEATH. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jimui, kenot

    sam, xD

    david, alot tapes ard la.. how can

    ReplyDelete