Monday, October 13, 2008

C++ and Charlie

Huh, finally... I've submitted my C++ project right before the duetime at 5pm today. Well, for those who dont know what C++ is about, let me explain to you. C++ is virtually a program create by some programmer for other programmers to write a usable program for other users or programmers to use the program.





Well, this program is given to us like 2 and a half months ago by our lecturer. That time, I was thinking that 2 months is a long long time, so my team just take it for granted. Till a week before raya, Eng Keat told me that our project's due date is 1 week after the raya break. Shocked, since we havent done anything yet, I contact Adam and asked him whether he knew anything about C++. And he said yes. YAY, problem solved. One more surprise is Adam did the same question like us, CGPA calculator. Woot!! Double celebration mwahaha... So, went to Adam's house during the raya break and tried to copy paste his project lolzz... But it didnt worked cause its from a different version T.T ( clever lecturers ) So, he ajar me to do some simple CGPA calculator. It worked, but the program is so short that even I also feel pasieh to hand it up. But before we add more to our program, me, Adam and Choon Pang are on our way to Orange again =.= (as usual).





So after the raya holiday, I only brought back Adam's CGPA program for reference and nothing else. But its soso complicated that Eng Keat decided to do it on his own, since the lecturer knows we're not computer genius and wouldnt come up with a program like that. So after that, I virtually goyang kaki everyday while Eng Keat cracks his head doing all the hard work figuring out how to write the program ( bad me =.= ). Like few days ago, I started to write our report, but only easy easy thingy like the introduction, abstract, conclusion and bla bla... And finally we managed to finish our project in time. ( thank you Eng Keat T.T )



So ok now about Charlie. You know what, this bastard kissed me like 2 days ago and now he left some marks (Charlie-kai <-- USM version of Kalikai ) around my neck. Well its about only 2 days old so those nanah thingy haven came out yet and it looks something like this.

Well before this I went to the doctor and I ask her what is that thingy on my neck and she smiled at me and said," Cali, it's definately cali, Cali kissed you" =.= WTH...

So, the only good news about being 'kissed' by charlie is.. Im now officially a student of USM Engineering Campus...LOL <--- This is the tradition here haha....

4 comments:

  1. wei tat thingy so scary leh!!! he bite u izit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope..

    just walk pass n put some acid lor =.=

    erm, its quite normal la in this campus =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol haha yalo

    but here its normal

    i thk de doctor will see a least a case of cali kissing a day

    ReplyDelete