Sunday, October 19, 2008

One Saturday

Today, me, Kok Huat and Eric aka Carl had a mee sedap party in my room =.= where everyone ate mee sedap. Kok Huat da bao for us some fried rice but its too spicy till me n Eric gave up finishing it. Kok Huat already ate outside with his seniors so only me n Eric ate the mee sedap which is really sedap =D

This is Eric preparing his mee sedap. Quote by Eric after i asked him

你会不会弄哦?( You know how to do ornt? )

Eric : 当然会啦,我吃 Mee Sedap 多过你吃饭咧,我很 Pro 的!

( Of coz la I eat Mee Sedap more than you eat rice la, I very pro one )






This is Eric's Mee Sedap =.= (Seriously u should see how he kacuk the mee, like ppl fry egg lidat)




And this is my mee sedap half eaten, looks better right? xD



And the half naked guy at the back , Kok Huat playing PES6(Pro Evolution Soccer 6) with my notebook. He's the good guy who da bao for me and Eric =D

After our mee sedap party, we went out to watch the MU vs West Brom match at Riyas (mamak stall opposite our campus)

And thankfully MU won 4-0 with goals from Rooney, ROnaldo, Berbatov and Nani. SO, my 1km+ walk to Riyas is not wasted =)

And thats how I spent my Saturday this week with 40% studying and 60% doing craps and wasting my time.. Cheers~~

2 comments:

  1. u guys so gay la...
    play til kkh half naked...
    geli lorh...lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should see kok huat pumping hahaha

    ReplyDelete