Monday, December 1, 2008

A First

For the first time, i drove my family around since 'buying' my P 2 months ago ^^


I dont think they had a good time because whenever the speed meter reaches 60kmph, they already screaming : OMG dont drive so fast you're speeding =.=
And erm.... My mummy asked my daddy to fetch us home after reaching somewhere near TC because she said she need to relax!!!! =.=

OMG, my driving skill scary till like that mehh?

Erm, I think my mum is more alert when I drive than when she's on the wheel =.=

5 comments:

  1. im after P for almost 1 year now but my parents are still so tense whenever i drive. haha.. the only reason explains is because they are PARENTS!!... they are like that lah.. swt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. drive alone lor... less stress for everyone :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picture wtf

    anyway.. we will always be their children in their eyes.

    ReplyDelete