Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another First

A First I Don't Want

This time I'm screwed,
REALLY SCREWED~!

I scored another first, yeah I fail a subject for the first time in my life, in a place where the word GAGAL means spending more time at a kampung~! FUCK MAN~! Another year at Parit Buntar? I CANT STAND IT~!!!

You know what, I viewed my Healthy Campus profile at least 5 times but still, the word GAGAL is still there... GAGAL dude~!

Yea its only one subject but a single GAGAL means I had FAILED~!

For the first time in my life! I've failed an exam~!!!

Ahhh.......... FUCK~!


5 comments:

  1. gosh man... are you serious? You mean you fail a subject during our final a?
    or...
    you mean you fail to view your result??
    I don't get what you mean la!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which subject you failed? How come eh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... so u're gonna study 1 more year over there?? hey.....cheer up... =( I know it's hard but........................(duno what to say..)
    do ur best next time.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe not ^^

    i 4th year quite free so maybe can take =.=

    ReplyDelete