Thursday, January 15, 2009

Buddy の 2nd 21st birthday celebration


The planned trip to Seoul Garden in Auto City was canceled due to some unforeseen circumstances. But still the celebration of my buddy's 21st birthday is still on with the location changed to a modest Pizza Hut in Parit Buntar =/

With the absence of Sze Liang @ Makan God, I really think we can eat more than with the presence of Makan King xD But sadly, my stomuch is really a big let down and I only managed to stuff in 2 piece of pizzas + a bowl of mushroom sup.. T.......T 彻底的伤心!!

Below
are some random shots taken =)




4205, I duno what it means but thats what they're trying to do..

1314.. =.=

Read from right, 168

P/s : Oi buddy hope you have a great 21st birthday ^^v

4 comments:

  1. buddy...thx lor...
    waiting 5th of july...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...4205 is our room number la...
    hehe..okok..i will tink positive...
    and try to 4giveness....
    enjoy ur day...

    ReplyDelete