Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yucks~!

Cant stand that vomiting shit anymore, so after 'fishing' during my maths lecture for about 1 hour, decided to drag myself to the clinic in our campus.

Upon reaching, took out my matric card and went straight to the registration counter. There was a Russian guy in front of me trying to register himself to see the doctor. But the photocopy of his passport is a bit blur and those old nurses at the counter can't read them.

So instead of telling him politely, she begin to show her frustration by telling him LOUDLY *kinda looks like yelling also* that she can't see his passport number. Really WTF, is this the attitude that a front desk person should have? Memang MEN-XIASUI-KAN

My registration went on smoothly, meet the nurse AGAIN because the doctor is not in AGAIN *sighs* Prescribe me with a bottle of Mixture Magnesium Trisilicate and asked me to come back tomorrow. *double sigh* Went to the clinic twice without getting to see the doctor.. Well, that gave me a good reason to skip tomorrow's LKM400 class =) *grinsss*

Ask my daddy what's Magnesium Trisilicate for and the answer was : OHH, the medicine for GASTRIC lar...

And I go OMGWTFBBQ....

4 comments:

  1. buddy...u r so kolian...
    but if i m u i will vry vry happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. T________T you already thin enough larr!

    how much for the medicine fee? isit paid upon registration?

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm..

    already paid for under medical fees upon registration.. ^^

    so can go there everyday take medicine de LOL

    ReplyDelete