Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Im Sick T....T

Cant really have a good meal for the last few weeks, just feel like vomiting every time after eating

*sighss*

The usual 2 roti telur + teh tarik a night has been reduced to a glass of air suam a night. Just don't feel like eating >...< *haihz*

Went to the clinic recently, planning to see the doctor, but I only got to see the nurse =.=

Nurse : Sakit apa?

Me : Coughing

Nurse : Ada sakit lain? Any demam or sore throat?

Me : Rasa macam nak demam but not serious yet, sore throat baru baik

Nurse : Ok, so I'll give you a cough mixture

Me : Orh... BTW, why I always feel like vomiting after eating har? Erm, not really feel, but I
really throw up nearly everytime after having food.

Nurse : Hmm, perhaps gastric.. But I'm not sure so I think you need to see the doctor to confirm,
I'm only a nurse

Me : *WTF gastric? OMG my worst nightmare* Orh...

That was two weeks ago... *haihz*

No time see doctor alsO...

I want my appetite back!!!

6 comments:

  1. many people fell sick due to the changing of weathers..

    CNY is coming lor, get well soon for you need to eat lots of cookies =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh eh.... my stomach oso like tat.. vomit everything i eat.. n no appetite... i saw doctor d... this is called stomach wind... the 1st stage to gastric~

    1st stage: stomach wind 胃风
    2nd stage: 胃酸
    3rd stage: 胃痛

    take care o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just trying to tell u the fact.. hehe.. err... u drink glucose solution la... very high calorie... if not u will faint o everytime eat so less.. see doctor, he will give u medicine to prevent the vomiting 'feel', if not u wil feel like vomiting everytime after u eat.. and oso medicine for gastric and stomach wind! dun proceed to the 2nd stage o!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see nurse le...

    my campus doctor dam scary one i dont dare see..

    -.-

    thk go back kuantan only see bahh

    thx anyway ^^

    ReplyDelete