Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Location Plan Drafts

1st DRAFT
My first draft of our Location Plan for my group assignment


A far view of our future house location


A closer view

Why blank around it?

it's simply because our house is located int he middle of a dessert

^^v

Peace..

Please don't kill me hor.. =p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd DRAFT


I planned to have our rumah mewah located at one of the edges of The Palm Jumeirah's edges

And it's located somewhere inside that red circle..

But i really don't know how to draw so I came up with this



My 2nd draft for our house location..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd DRAFT


Slightly copied some part of a housing project map and some own addition~


Well i hope this does the trick..

My 3rd draft for Pelan Lokasi =)




Do leave some comments on my drawings thanks =)

11 comments:

  1. kns...
    u skype me n ask me to look such thing...
    zzzzz...
    but ur idea is very good...
    lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- ......bomb dao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. man i tot it was a urgent matter...cc wth?!
    agree wif u...backgrd can be half green half blue
    on normal days we are in jungle...on rainy days we live on an island wif water ard us

    Simon C

    ReplyDelete
  4. better build it in the air la... lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tot will have more pictures in the bottom 2 show ur house nearer n nearer...sweat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...i m so qi dai ur pelan...
    hu know...zha dao arr... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. walao eh! william...
    有point喔!
    i like ur idea very much...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so creative nei~~~!!
    =P

    +J+

    ReplyDelete