Tuesday, March 24, 2009

暴风雨前的平静。。

Tomorrow,

I'll face my Tech E and Tech C test..

But still, some interesting events happen today =D

First,

my good old motorbike ran out of patrol..

and Hao Hao have to push it all the way to the main entrance,



then,

buy some petrol from some nearby petrol station with a bottle before saving my bike again ^^



At night,

plan to study tech e..

but then..

after awhile..

it changed from this..



to this..



=p.. I robbed some Ibumee from Shern hehehe...

Anyway,

just came back from Riyas..

and I drank my 3rd cup of Nescafe today,

just to stay awake! =(

Good luck to me and everyone tomorrow~

^^v

Signing off..

さよなら。



4 comments:

  1. whoa =3 extra mouse and keyboard, i also wanna do that next time!

    havent seen you in a while. aiya, your photo very blurry lah. can't find where is your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..

    useless edy..

    now no dota dy xD

    im not the main actor...

    the mee is hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey fren...all the best to ur test..
    jia you...

    ReplyDelete