Sunday, March 15, 2009

Because MU lost..

Those bastards lost 4-1 to Liverpool,

Besides getting their lead trimmed to 4 points,

*although they had a game in hand*

Their lost also made me a Santa Claus =(

Don't ask me why,

ask those Liverpool and Arsenal de member..

And,

you MU supporters betrayed me!!!

You people help them find me at Lembaran 3 =(

WTH..

Can find whole block and take shern and my room keys some more..

Geng..


*PZ with his hao lian face xD*

*my make-up artists*



And my reward is..

A piece of cake ^^

Worth my sacrifice?

hahaha...

*my piece of cake*


Anyway,

early Merry Christmas people~

Hohoho..

7 comments:

  1. this is that's the way i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo liverpool won! lol... u're tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....you have to thank me for becoming a santa claus....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jinmay
    oioi.. i dont support liverpool de hor!

    @007
    thanks =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. that arsenal's guy look handsome,n the liverpool's man look awesome! MU's boy?...blame ur team n ah boy lah...haha..

    ReplyDelete