Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EMO post #2

I'm so broke... :'(

bought a pair of shoes for RM170..


*my shoe =)*

Ate a RM150++ dim sum braekfast when I can't even stuff in 3 trays of siu mai.. x'(


*receipt*

And if anyone of you are planning to see 'Watchmen',


please DON'T because that movie SUCK~!


I walked out of the cinema barely 30minutes into the show and crapped with my buddy at McDonalds for 2 hours +.. =/

Sigh..

*tickets*

There goes my RM9...


p/s:

a very big thank you to chip chip, hone shern, as well as their family,

you all made our trip to Ipoh enjoyable..

and..

your warm treatment is much appreciated..

once again,

a very BIG THANK YOU.. *bow*

3 comments:

  1. 你下次医好你的胃了再去怡保。。。不然浪费哦。。。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. > yuhfen

    yalo yalo yalo..

    got point pun..

    > chipchip

    =D

    come kuantan bring u eat holiao

    ReplyDelete