Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour 60

It's simply a campaign aimed at educating people about conservation and NOT wasting energy

So on Saturday from 2030 to 2130,

everyone is advised to turn off their lights just to show their support~

*not hard what..just switch off the lights nia~*

Well,

I did do my part hor..

I turn off my laptop for one hour leh~

Here are some insight of the Earth Hour 60 campaign in my campus =)


Signature campaign at Cafe Lembaran



And some photos during Earth Hour 60 from 2030-2130 =)

TV Room Area


Entrance to Lembaran 3 wing B


Along the corridors


Picture of the car park area in front of Lembaran 3
*view taken from HaoHao's room*


After Earth Hour,

I can conclude that..

USM look like a haunted place with the lights turn off ^^




Pika BOO~~ !

7 comments: