Saturday, March 28, 2009

Once upon a time..

Once upon a time..

a boy who just finished his SPM had nothing to do..

So for the next few months,

his life is all about Gunbound..

his schedule..

*i dont really remember but it's almost like this lar*

morning session -> 0845-1200

afternoon session -> 1400-1730

night session -> 2300-0500

the cycle repeats almost everyday lor~

and the only thing he gets is this =)




kekekekeke~

高佬~

if you ever see my blog~

see this

don't sms me and say I pro hor~

hahahaha~

=D

note : 高佬~ I'm not LC-ing hor~ ^^ too bad KMJ d CC no gunbound that time hohoho~



2 comments:

  1. nah... 96% is not bad for Gunbounders, and Level 144 is not bad for Maplers. F3

    Join maple la, always gunbound xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke~

    i no play gunbound dy lar -.-

    sem break first~

    help me helm ahh xD

    ReplyDelete