Monday, March 16, 2009

Sehari sebelum SOM

Today,

went paradise again ^^

ate a bowl of curry mee *with pig blood, yucksssss~*

a plate of Chee Cheong Fan,

and

a piece of Fried chicken =D


Sorry people,

I was too hungry that I only managed to take one picture =D

Watch Race To Witch Mountain today at Jusco and erm..

overall not a bad movie ^^

and the actress..

SUI~!!!

hohoho,

anyways..

many many thanks to my buddy d jimui Hong Hui for fetching us to Jusco and then back again

gam dong oo T...T

and..

thanks for not dumping me at AutoCity oso

that one I more gam dong T..T

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so so kind for not dumping u in autocity rite??
    anyway quite an enjoyable day with u guys..
    a nice meeting of yf's jimui+buddy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalor u are soso kind ^^

    thanks hor!!

    yupyup..

    finally meet yf de jimui dy hahaha

    ReplyDelete