Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eve

Well, my holiday is coming to an end soon, 16 hours and 15 minutes before boarding the bus back to Parit Buntar.

Nothing special happened today,

was supposed to meet up with some old classmates in CS but instead,

I choose to spend time with my blanket and bed -.-

Anyways, MY says she don't want to see me,

So she might think that I didn't attend the gathering because of her? x)

*jokes* I didn't go because my blanket is too comfortable and I overslept -.-

After going back,

truckloads of exam will come but still,

I had the time to discuss with my buddies where and when to sing K after exam *coughs*

Well,

I must not screw up my CGPA this semester or else,

I'm really SCREWED... >...<


Anyhow ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE FACING EXAMS SOON ^^

加油加油!!

Regards,

Me / -william-

4 comments:

  1. T...T

    same same..

    later i miss u how?

    u come penang find me har? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...after exam muz go sing k...
    gambateh together lar...

    ReplyDelete