Sunday, February 8, 2009

Imagine this... *yucks*

Went to Wang Ma for dinner with Jia Wei and Hone Shern.

Ordered a plate of fried rice, and Shern ordered the same..

Food is prepared rather fast today,

So, the hungry me started stuffing the fried rice into my mouth ^^

But after awhile, Shern shouted : Eeeee, got fly de!!

Me : Har?? *perhaps just one bahh*

So keep on eating..

Then,

Shern : Eyer!! Got fly again! 2 flies liao!! William you check your plate got flies ornt first aa..

Me : *WTF?* Okok...

So I started checking my plate of fried rice for flies but couldn't find even one..

Suddenly,

Shern : Diuuu!!! 3rd fly edy!!! William I don't believe your plate no flies lor! Fry together de leh!

Me : *eyes open big big* WTF I cant even find one!!

Shern : You eat edy izit?

Jia Wei : *laughing*

Me : *geli* Don't want eat liao laa... Geli ahhh!!

So,

both of us did not finish our fried rice -.-


*Shern's flies*

Imagine one day,

you and your friend ordered the same thing,

your friend keep on fishing out flies from his plate

but you can't even find one even after searching the whole palte for a few times..

How do you feel?


Its way beyond disgusting *yucks!!*

That's the last time I'm gonna visit Wang Ma edy!

P/S : I wonder how many flies I've eaten *Eyer!! Yucks!* >...<

7 comments:

  1. walau...i always heard ppl said wang ma n wei bin there got flies but i don believe, bcoz i never see it ma...sei lo i don dare 2 eat liao la...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo~~boy~~
    wang ma already famous with their fly dy~~

    last time i also menghadapi this happen~~

    boikot wang ma~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo..don wan eat liao la...
    but problem is...where 2 eat if don choose wang ma
    T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. deng..

    3 flies lehh dun pray pray..

    duno?

    cafe armor?

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor william T____T

    But I always found hair lying on my dishes. Im already numbed...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lets eat ROTI together....
    Hidup ROTI..^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehh..

    hair is normal laa..

    except tat if the chef is botak one lor xD

    traumatised!!

    i puasa!!!

    ReplyDelete