Tuesday, February 10, 2009

破蛋了!Break egg edy!! ^^v

Set my alarm at 7.45am today and when the alarm rang, instead of waking me up, it woke up my poor room mate who ran all the way from his bed to my bed just to slap my feet xD

Its not that I didn‘t hear the alarm but just don't feel like waking up.. Perhaps I'm a piigy by nature? xD

Crawl out of my bed around 8am after Shern came knocking at my door...

Shern : So, how's your fliess?

Me : Shit you.. Gimme 5 minutes I go brush teeth..

So, went to the field with Kok Huat 5 minutes later..

Started crapping and discussing our formation while waiting for the opponent to show up..

The match started around 8.50am, 20 minutes later than schedule -.- *punctuality is a big problem here*..

I was forced to be a striker in the first half and I make myself look stupid..

The center back of the opponent was like 1 head taller than me and muscles much much bigger than mine and I'm expected to get pass this guy to score a goal? Ouch..

*ever seen a motorcycle ramming a big big lorry?*

Trailed 3-0 in the first half due to some stupid mistake and its 5-0 5 minutes after the 2nd half started..

Then I started shouting : Wei!! 我开球到 sien 了leh..! 6 次了咯!

And the performance of our team is much much better after that ^^v

Few minutes from time,

Kok Huat dribbled pass a few defenders and made a nice pass to Boon Da and he he slammed the ball into the opponents net!!

And everyone was shouting : 哇!破蛋了啦!我们破蛋了!

and celebrating like we just won the world cup LOL

In the end we lost 5-1..

Well, at least its we scored a goal wad.. ^^

4 comments:

  1. "哇!破蛋了啦!我们破蛋了!"

    xD Can imagine how funny is that! hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...恭喜恭喜...终于破蛋了...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sam

    yea we just won the world cup haha..


    @yuhfen

    thx haha... ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  4. u all very funny n cute...kakaka
    not bad...keep it up

    ReplyDelete