Thursday, February 26, 2009

On that day..

Tech E is over *well it's worth sleeping at 5am =)*

BM is over *babi punya karangan nothing write de*

and the most important thing is..

MC is over *weeee...*

but there's LK sumore tomorrow.. *screw it I'll do it later =p*

The most stupid thing I did today is not MC-ing at night,

but it's before MC-ing..

I took my bath while the block still kena fog by those people from the Health Ministry..

KNS..

bathing in a bathroom full of anti-mosquito fog -.-

It's like bathing in the clouds you know..

everything white around you.. *swt*

Anyway,

the MC thing went better than I've expected..

thanks ehh buddies ^^v *bow*

Love you people~!! *muacks*

Ops,

almost forgot I got lisan next Wednesday =(

Miss Agnes please don't kill me..

Spare me some escape route k?

4 comments:

  1. 想想自己从中学到些什么东西!
    问问自己,是否享受当中的过程,有满足感吗?

    希望你体会到的,和我体会到的差不多一样!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. After be a MC, i sure u will get a very good experience..

    gambateh~~

    be MC on this coming civil night ya~~haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haihz.. they really wasted my time for practise lo...
    waited 4 hours b4 our turn...
    realy wil angry de...
    anyway, quite happy coz we make it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea the experience is good =)

    raelly fun but the practice is really time wasting eh..

    ReplyDelete