Saturday, February 14, 2009

WUS 101 2nd Day..

WUS expo was supposed to be a fair which aimed at helping students to do business in the future..

But to me,

WUS is more like a stupid expo with barter system..

I can guarantee that most people walking around the expo are the expo participants themselves..

And this is how the barter system, or 90% of the sales takes place..

Student 1 : Ehh wanna buy my key chain or not?

Student 2 : How much?

Student 1 : RM x.xx only lar..

Student 2 : So expensive..

Student 1 : Very cheap already lor... Aiya give you some discount lar..

Student 2 : Ok ok I'll take it.. But with one condition.. You need to buy something from me too!

Student 1 : Ok la ok la...

See the system?

Its like..

你帮我买,我跟你买 type of business -.-

It's plain barter system!

In order to make people buy your stuffs,

you need to buy their stuffs in return..

WTH..

Is this how a Usahawan should be?

With the end of our entrepreneurship expo today,

can conclude that its a time wasting and stupid expo..

and they should just abolish the stupid WUS course..

One extra note,

the lecturers themselves are not Usahawan themselves also..

USM is paying them their salary!!

Make it simple..

Imagine someone who don't play football teach you how to be David Beckham.. *swt*

Anyway, thank everyone who help me buy my jersey har!! You people are my lifesaver!! ^^v

5 comments:

  1. Not really!
    I'm neither one of them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. same lo~~~~
    after i buy the product from them, they all baru beli socks with us!!
    so cham~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i buy file from u, but u dun buy hair clip from me
    hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. -jason

    yaloh..

    but i do rugi business!!


    - cheng

    u no promote -,-

    take hair clip clip where oh

    ReplyDelete