Monday, February 2, 2009

最后...

Woke up around 11am on Sunday, just nice to taste my daddy's love filled breakfast ^^



♡♡♡♡ *おとさんの爱心 breakfast * ^^v ♡♡♡♡

Well, didn't taste as good as those in the restaurant, but still its way better than Cafe Lembaran..

After that, did some last minute house cleaning before going back to USM, and I found this inside my cupboard -.-



*my Taekwondo uniform*


Had these since 2 years ago but wore it like 3 or 4 times? *sighh*

Barely even remember it before my mummy ask me about it -.-

Before coming back, my friend asked if USM is good,

and my reply is : USM is the only APEX uni in Malaysia *proud ^.^*

Anyway I'm back to campus around 5.10am today..

Went to class around 10am.. barely able to open my eyes >..<

That's the end of my CNY holiday le T....T

新年快乐

也变成了

新年快乐....

x)



No comments:

Post a Comment