Thursday, February 19, 2009

Me the day after today..

Went for my squash competition *again* today because..

*grinss* I qualified for the Quarter-finals *mwahahahaha*..

*of cause la 12 people participate only, group match win 1 game can enter QF edy =/*

hehe..

Was up against some more experienced guy from EE school..

And I lost =(

And you know what..

luckily I didn't get any eggs/telurs... =)

and the result still can see people lor.. 11-6, 11-9

*the guy put water de*

After the match rush to the volleyball court for the civil school competition..

And I won a point from my first serve ever in volleyball *proud*

but after that..

I just keep on standing at the same place looking at my cours emates chasing the ball around while I do nothing xD

Anyway..

We lost..

AGAIN~~

Aduhai..

I'm so so bored of losing =(

But still I found out something..

VOLLEYBALL IS FUN



*internet down the whole day today, so can only blog now.. 2am in the morning, OMG*

2 comments:

  1. walao...buddy u geng wor...2am still update blog...nonid sleep le?? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LK not done mah..

    terpaksa slp late =(

    ReplyDelete